- SCHOOL UNIFORM:
The uniform is compulsory on all working days and at school functions. Students must come to school clean, tidy and neatly ironed.
- PUNCTUALITY AND ATTENDANCE:
Students must be punctual for class on every working day. Late comers should get the permission of the respective Head Teacher before entering the class. No student must be absent himself/herself without obtaining leave previously. No absentees should enter the class without the written permission of the Principal or the Vice Principal or the Head Teacher.
The application for leave must be given in advance. For unforeseen reasons, if one is absent, the application for leave should be submitted on the day of rejoining the school.
If the leave is asked on account of illness for THREE DAYS or MORE THAN THREE DAYS, a medical certificate must be attached to the application.
Attendance at official school like Parents day, Sports day, Independence day, Reopening day, etc. is compulsory. Absentees may be (fined)penalized.
- HOME WORK:
Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline by taking a daily interest in the progress of their children. They should check the diary for any remarks and note the homework given.
- MIDTERM TESTS:
Midterm Tests will be conducted in the months of July, November and February, the results will be made known.
Without grave reasons no one should be absent from writing any test or examination. Parents must examine the progress report carefully and help the children to concentrate more on the subjects in which they are weak. Parents must meet the Head Teachers only on the allotted days.
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
- All fees should be paid before reopening of the school. It is only Term fees.
- First term fee should be paid on or before 30th April 2020.
- Students will not be permitted in the school if there is any unacceptable delay in payment of the fees.
- If fees are not paid on the day specified, due late fine fee would be charged as penalty.
- A pupil who joins or leaves the school during the academic year needs to pay fees for the whole year.
- Pupils who have not paid the II & III term fees will not be permitted to write the tests or exams.
- If you wish to withdraw your child from the school, submit a written application at the school office latest by 31st March 2020.
- Any application received after 31st March 2020, will entail payment of the full fees for the next academic year 2020-21.
- Transfer Certificate, Exam result/report or recommendations shall be issued only after the NO DUE certificate is obtained from the school accounts office.
- Request for Transfer Certificate may take 2 weeks to process and will not be accepted after 31st March 2020.
All matters regarding the promotion of the students are left to the discretion of the principal whose decision will be final. If a student is detained twice in the same standard he/she will be issued TC.
“No pupil who has failed for two years in succession will be kept in school”.
Parents are expected to meet the class teacher on the class “Open Hours” day after every midterm tests and terminal examination when progress report will be handed over.
Students are responsible for their own books, pens, tiffin carriers, etc.,
Parents who seek some information or make some suggestions must approach the respective Head Teachers.
Students are not allowed to wear any kind of gold ornaments inside the School premises; if violated, the School is not responsible form is placing/missing.
The entrusting of a student to the school implies that the parents agree to abide by the rules and regulation and decisions of the school.
Irregular attendance, Habitual idleness, Negligence of homework, Disobedience, Disrespect of either Student or parent of a student towards members of the staff, or Bad moral influence justify dismissal. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.